-
February 19th, 2001, 06:14 PM
#1
Inactive Member
hi,
did anybody know if i can use an external signal with the microwave-pc?
thanks
dirk
-
February 20th, 2001, 12:46 PM
#2
Inactive Member
Yes, you can. I don?t know exactly how to do it, but there?s a chapter about this in the manual.
Bye, Philipp
-
February 21st, 2001, 11:26 AM
#3
Inactive Member
Yes found it,
but if I understand right you can only use digital-signals for in and out. The manual also says there are other routings possible, but it does not tell how - only that you have to be a 'good' ews user. :-(((
Dirk
-
February 21st, 2001, 12:38 PM
#4
Inactive Member
I never did this by myself, but afaik it?s possible to do special routings by SysEx messages. Again somewhere in the manual...
Bye, Philipp
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks